- The Terra ecosystem includes more than a dozen stablecoins linked to regional fiat currencies (including EUR, JPY, GBP, and KRW), but by far, the most used is TerraUSD (or UST), whose price is pegged to the US dollar (USD).
- Users can spend, save, sell or exchange Terra stablecoins and other tokens on the Terra blockchain through various dApps. Thanks to the wide range of possible applications, Terra is currently the second-largest DeFi ecosystem regarding the amount of money invested – after Ethereum.
- The Terra Protocol Guard (LFG), which is in charge of the Terra protocol, announced the plan to purchase $ 100 million worth of bitcoins.
- YOU CAN BUY IT CHEAP – DeFi stablecoin UST became the target of a controlled attack. The cryptocurrency LUNA, which has lost more than 95% of its value in a few days at writing this article, is declining. It dropped from its ATH $119 to $4.49.
- MASSIVE POTENTIAL OF SUCCESS – Terra Luna has all that every crypto ecosystem needs. It offers stable coins, and all types of transactions + PART OF THE NET WORTH IS INVESTED IN BITCOIN, so it is a SAFE INVESTMENT.
BUY TERRA LUNA ON THE MOST SECURE CRYPTO EXCHANGE WITH NO STRESS AND EASILY! USE COINBASE EXCHANGE.